Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday Tunes

Here's the second installment of Tuesday Tunes on this hapless website we call my blog.

The Trews - Every Inambition
The Trews' debut album, House of Ill Fame was simply phenomenal from top to bottom and it was pretty much the soundtrack to my first year of university. Every Inambition is one of the best tracks on it.


Japandroids - The House That Heaven Built
I'd heard of the Vancouver rock duo before, but only checked them out last week. I'm glad I did.



Haywire - Bad Bad Boy
A great '80s rock band from Charlottetown. I'm kinda partial to them because they gave me a teddy bear as an infant in the hospital (and also because of the UPEI Panthers sweater one of them wore in this vid).



1 comment:

  1. Haywire is a solid band. We went to back to back shows in Fredericton when I was in college. To this day, I still listen to Nuthouse or Get Off.

    ReplyDelete