Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Fantasy draft #3

Pretty sure I had my best hockey draft yet last night. So many guys taken way later than they should've been. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

12 teams, and it's now a keeper league after this draft took place. I had two 1sts and two 3rds, with no 2nd.

My picks:
4. Jonathan Quick
11. John Tavares
28. Carey Price
35. Jordan Eberle
36. Dustin Byfuglien
45. Alex Pietrangelo
52. Ryan Getzlaf
54. Max Pacioretty
69. Drew Doughty - steal of the draft
76. Pavel Datsyuk - never mind this is the steal of the draft
124. Matt Carle
141. Nail Yakupov
148. David Perron
165. Nick Leddy - steal of the draft #3
172. Mikhail Grabovski
189. Jake Gardiner
196. Derek Stepan
213. Derek Dorsett - NHL PIM leader, come on down.

Three drafts down, one to go. The big one is tomorrow night. I just brought on my best friend, who happens to be an NHL scout (amateur scout... crap), on as my co-manager. We have the first overall pick and another 1st rounder at seventh. We've already decided to take Mikael Granlund first overall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news, a moose has been running around Estevan all day, followed by cops, hunters and Chad Saxon.

No comments:

Post a Comment